Here are some reflections from Fabricio’s bomba making session: ‘The work goes further after drawing on paper , then on silver, than rehamering lightly the bulb, hammer with a nail-like tool the spots to drill. Then drill each hole with a 0,7 mm drill, then exchange to a thicker drill and polish the entrance of each hole from both sides. That is important so no dirt will be accumulated especially inside. Further polish all sides and the inner part of the bulb, and make the inner one finish without spaces in the outer one. The work of polishing with the drill each single hole is to be taken very seriously and concentrated. One can see the difference in the pictures between before and after this procedure. If one does too much the drill will pass through and make a larger hole that than is not suitable to the Meta Mate Moida Fina.’
Get Free eBook!
Meta Mate News and MateLeaks.
Top Rated Products
- Fine Cut Moonshine Mate 2016 Rated 5.00 out of 55,00€ – 23,00€
- Gehm Winter 2017 Powder (Moida Fina) Rated 5.00 out of 55,00€ – 18,00€
- Bomba Serejo for Mate Tereré Rated 5.00 out of 57,00€ – 9,00€
- Ceramic Cuia Medium Rated 5.00 out of 520,00€
- Meta Mate Bomba - Bortonaggio Rated 5.00 out of 518,00€ – 20,00€